We are currently looking for:
- Welders 135 with certificate (with the ability to weld 141)
- Work in the hall during the welding of containers,
- Welding of black and stainless steel,
- Competitive salary paid n time by the 10th of each month,
- Attractive hourly rates depending on your knowledge, qualifications and experience,
- Stable Polish employmet contract or contract of mandate, depending on your preferences,
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work a week,
- High standard accomodation fully organized and paid,
- Comprehensive service before departure and assistance in comleting documents,
- Reimbursement of costs of transport and medical examinations,
- Possibilty of making advance payments for the first month of work,
- Comprehensive care of the Polish coordinator before departure and throughout the period of cooperation,
- Attractive holiday allowance,
- Free travel to work and regular free descents to Poland,
- Protective clothing and necessary work tolls.
- Experience in the welding of black and stainless steel,
- Experience in welding for acceptance/control,
- Valid welding certificates 135,
- Ability to read a technical drawing,
- Ability to weld 141 will be advantageous,
- Communicative knowledge of English,
- Driving licence (B).
Deciding to cooperate with our company, you receive a guarantee of stable cooperation. We implement many long-term projekcts that give us the opportunity to provide permanent employment on preferential terms.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your CV or contact us by phone.
Please give consent permission of personal data processing :
Persuant to Aticle 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the „Regulation”), I consent Meta Group Sp. z o . o. to the processing of my personal data in the recruitment process contained in my CV and/ or other documents provided by me for the purpose connected with my participation in the application process.
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates.